Turn up the volume all the way
So she shouts to a man below, “Excuse me. I promised a friend I would meet him, but I don’t know where I am.”
“You’re at 31 degrees, 14.57 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude,” he replies.
“You must be a Democrat.”
“I am. How did you know?”
“Because everything you told me is technically correct, but the information is useless, and I’m still lost. Frankly, you’ve been no help.”
“You must be a Republican.”
“Yes. How did you know?”
“You’ve risen to where you are due to a lot of hot air, you made a promise you couldn’t keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You’re in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it’s my fault.”
1. How many eyes does Larry have?
2. How many tails does Larry have?
3. How many feet does Larry have?
4. How many toes does Larry have?
5. How many beaks does Larry have?
6. How many wings does Larry have?
7. How many lips does Larry have?
8. What is the rooster’s name?
9. What color is Larry?
10. What does a Larry say in the morning?
A little white cat walks up to the bar & orders a bowl of catnip.
11. What is the cat’s name?
12. How many hairs are on the cat?
13. How many toes are on the cat?
Answers; check your score.
Give yourself 0 points for incorrect answers and 1 point for correct answers.
9. Big black roosters don’t have lips.
12. There are approximately 60,000 hairs per square inch on the back of a cat and about 120,000 per square inch on its underside.
13. Normal cats have a total of 18 toes, with five toes on each front paw and four toes on each hind paw; polydactyl cats may have as many as eight digits on their front and/or hind paws. Jake, a Canadian polydactyl cat with 28 toes, was recognized by Guinness World Records as having the highest number of toes on a cat.
0 = Moron. 1 – 3 = Good. 4 – 6 = Very Good 7 – 9 = Genius 10 = You probably know more about a big black cock than you do about a little white pussy. 11 – 13 = You Cheated!